Friday, 1 April 2016

Outgoing Easter Mail To Minnesota & Malaysia

Yes yes yes, Easter's a few day's gone but i bought a bunch of chocolate and stickers so i had to make at least two Easter letters and so that's what i've done. I haven't been in the writing mood lately, you can read why not on my other blog and that is why i'm a little late on getting Easter letters out but i'm sure my pen pals won't mind, i mean...chocolate!

For the first letter to Laura in Minnesota, USA i made a bunny envelope from card, i got the idea from these Bunny Bags Made From Envelopes. I simply drew a bunny shape on to card, cut it out and used it to template another piece, i then used double sided sticky tape to secure the ears and three of the sides leaving the right one open to slot in my letter and other goodies. To finish pop on googly eyes if you have them, if like me you don't then just print some out, add a little pink pom pom nose draw a mouth, whiskers and teeth and there you have an adorable bunny envelope! 

I intended to make a bunny envelope for Michelle in Malaysia as well but as i'd had trouble with the last letter getting to her (it didn't) instead, i went for a simple envelope. I actually had this made left over from last year, those little foam stickers on the front are adorable and i love the mint green so i'm loving my leftovers! I put three chocolate coins in each envelope with cute spring time animals on and picked out all of the pink, purple and blue easter confetti from my pot to sprinkle inside.

Did you send out any wonderful Easter mail, add a link below because i'd love to see!

Amy xo

2 comments:

  1. Superb work , I have visited your site for the first time. Thank you very much for having such a informative blog! My opinion is form on to card, cut it out and used it to template some other piece, i then used double sided sticky tape to relaxed the ears and 3 of the edges leaving the proper one open to fit in my letter and other candies.I'm working at Outdoor Advertising Services in Ludhiana to finish pop on googly eyes when you have them, if like me you do not then just print a few out, add a touch purple pom pom nostril draw a mouth, whiskers and teeth and there you have got an lovable bunny

    ReplyDelete